- This Plant does not do well in drought conditions.Therefore, the Supply of water should be looked properly, to ensure proper growth of the plant.
- The Golden Shower plant is an easy growining plant. The prerequistes to grow this plant are simple.
- It cannot survive in a cold atmoshphere.
- As it is a large sized shrub, it needs a lot of space to grow. It is more suitable to grow this plant in the outdoors or in a garden.
- It is also known by the name Amaltus. It belongs to the family of Fabaceae and kingdom of Plantae.
- It is native to the greater parts of the Indian Subcontinent and other Southern parts of Asia.
- Its flower is the state flower of Kerala, India.It is also the National tree of Thailand.
- It is generally found in the tropical and subtropical regions of the world.
|Weight of the Item
||The ideal soil for planting a Golden Shower plant should be Acidic in nature.The soil should also be well drained.
||Being a tropical plant, the Golden Shower loves the sun.Bright full sunlight helps the plant thrive and grows.
|Height of the Item
||Fertilising the plant once a year, during its growth, should be enough for the plant's survival.
|In The Box
||One Plant without Pot
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.